Back End Developer
We are looking for someone who thrives when working with other people. At Accurat developers and designers work closely in order to co-design and co-develop the best solutions possible; you’ll be asked and given independence to follow your daily activities and organize yourself in the best way possible. Based on your experience you’ll be able to help us polish and evolve our internal processes.
Experienced developers at Accurat are asked to confidently communicate technical and decision-making rationale to colleagues and team members. Whenever the project requires even step up and tend to the technical relationship with the client.
In Accurat we are all passionate about our projects and the technical innovations we can bring in them. We trust everyone to share this passion and contribute to the goal of always creating the most beautiful and unexpected experiences for any type of user.
Who you are
- You know how to be a team player and you like to work with and help other people (designers, data scientists and other developers).
- You are a curious and are interested in working on projects that are different by nature
- You don’t take requirements as a given but you bring your opinion and expertise to the table; most importantly you are open to change your idea.
- You care about the code you write; it’s your work legacy, so it should work correctly, be readable and fit the current project.
- You are able to identity and apply the right approach for each case, according to the project scope and timeline.
Which skills you’ll need
- In-depth knowledge of server-side tech and languages (Node.js, Python, Typescript)
- Experience of Linux environment and web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Docker (for development and production environments)
- Ability to work in heterogeneous or remote teams
- Good level of English to work with international clients
- Patience and willingness to listen
Nice to have
- Unit and functional testing
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud
- Knowledge of data science tools
- Basic Frontend experience
Note that this is a long wish list of qualifications: if you feel you have some but not all of these skills, but you are interested, please do apply anyway.
What we offer
- Full-time employment, permanent (tempo indeterminato)
- Competitive salary based on your seniority
- Flexible working hours
- Integrative health assistance with Fondo Est
- ATM yearly pass
- Ticket Restaurants
- Apple MacBook of your choice (and necessary accessories)
- Personal budget for conferences and training
- Office with kitchen, event space, and relax areas
Send your applications to email@example.com