Accurat is looking for a Data Science intern to join its team in Milan.
Our ideal candidate knows how to:
- Support an interdisciplinary team to organize and analyze data scientifically.
- Write and test code.
We look for:
- Good knowledge of R or Python.
- Good knowledge of the Tidy data concept, data wrangling and exploratory data analysis.
- Familiarity with modeling and machine learning.
- Familiarity with Git.
Additionally (but not required) we are interested in:
- Basic knowledge of server-side technologies such as NodeJS, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- You must be an European citizen or have a valid permit of residence.
- Work office, Milan. 1 or 2 days per week on-site, 3 or 4 days remotely.
- Salary, expenses reimbursement.
- Contract, curricular or non-curricular internship.
- Duration, 4 months.
Next available sessions:
- Summer internship 2021: May – August
- Fall internship 2021: September – December
- Winter internship 2022: January – April