Accurat is looking for a data visualization developer intern to join its team in Milan.
This is a new and innovative type of position. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to: design, programming, science, and/or engineering. Regardless, if you feel that the description below represents you, don’t hesitate to apply.
Our ideal candidate will work with designers and developers to:
- Conceptualize sleek and sophisticated data visualizations and experiences;
- Develop and refine visualizations with web–based technologies;
- Integrate visualizations into apps and other types of web experiences.
- Creativity and ingenuity in problem solving;
- Versatility and proactivity;
- Strong task and project management skills;
- A passion for data visualization and/or creative coding.
You will be required to work with:
- NodeJS and important libraries (Lodash, etc);
- Graphical libraries (D3, P5, Processing);
- REST API and GraphQL, for integration with external services;
- GIT for version control.
- You must be a European citizen or have a valid permit of residence.
- You will be expected to work in our Milan office three days per week. You are free to work remotely for the remaining two days.
- Salary: expense reimbursement.
- Contract: curricular or non-curricular internship.
- Duration: 4 months.
- In your application, please highlight any past work related to scientific and/or artistic representations of data.
We will be reviewing applications on a weekly basis.