Accurat is looking for a Data Visualization Scientist intern to join its team in Milan.
This is a new and innovative type of position that’s unique to our company. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to design, science and/or engineering. Regardless, if you feel that the description below represents you, don’t hesitate to apply.
Our ideal candidate will work with designers and developers to:
- Explore and organize raw data, aggregates, and statistics;
- Analyze and rank data content based on user priorities;
- Engineer and test data visualizations for usability and comprehension;
- Measure the impact and the usability of data visualizations and other related web products.
We are especially interested in candidates with experience in:
- The “Tidy Data” concept, data wrangling, and exploratory data analysis;
- Experiment planning;
- User research methods;
- Web analytics.
We also value knowledge in:
- Web development;
- Statistical programming (R or Python);
- Version control (Git or Github).
- You must be a European citizen or have a valid permit of residence.
- You will be expected to work in our Milan office three days per week. You are free to work remotely for the remaining two days.
- Salary: expense reimbursement.
- Contract: curricular or non-curricular internship.
- Duration: 4 months.
We will be reviewing applications on a weekly basis.